Security Electronic Installer
Our client in Iowa is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. For the Low-Voltage Security Electronics Installer position. Don’t wait… apply today!
What’s in it for you?
- Payrate: $20- $25/hr.
- Location: Waterloo / Cedar Rapids, IA
- Installs, programs, tests, repairs, and services a variety of systems and equipment which may include security, fire alarm & life safety, and/or building automation with guidance as needed.
- Colleague is a key interface for the provision of technical support and training for the customer and as such is accountable for maximizing customer satisfaction. Refers more complex issues to higher level colleagues.
- Familiar with basic blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures unassisted, may require assistance with more complex specifications.
- Interprets manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
- Operates systems to demonstrate equipment, commission new systems, analyze performance and identify malfunctions.
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer without being prompted.
- Willing to learn technical skills and/or experience related to fire alarm systems, and/or electronic security systems.
To be a self-starter and work well with direct supervision.
- Solid mechanical and electrical aptitude (e.g. works with a variety of hand and power tools such as drill, screwdriver, wire stripper, hacksaw, crimper).
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
Why should you choose us?
- We offer a variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our colleagues:
- Company Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Fun & Laughter Day Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan
- Life insurance & Disability Plan
- Wellness Program
- 401K Matching Plan
- Colleague Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Vehicle reimbursement plan
- Corporate Social Responsibility Day
- And much more
Education: High School/GED or equivalent experience
Minimum Experience: Basic construction with some level of electrical or a low voltage background.
Low voltage electrical experience. Experience installing or servicing security systems. Possess training or certifications to install or service systems.