Lakeside Veterinary Clinic is continuing to grow and we are building a team that matches our mission – Taking Care of the People Who Take Care of Our Pets. We are looking for a full-time or part-time certified/licensed veterinary technician to join our team.
· Support the team to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners.
· Perform routine treatments and procedures.
· Keep patients’ families updated with medical status.
· Calculate and administer scheduled medications, continuous infusions and blood products.
· Assist the Veterinarian in medical, surgical, and dental procedures; prepare patients for surgery; maintain anesthetized patients, monitor patients during surgery and recovery, administers fluids.
Lakeside Veterinary Clinic is a small animal veterinary clinic providing comprehensive preventative, medical, surgical and dental care. We provide a board spectrum of diagnostic test which are available right in the clinic (such as X-rays and blood test.) Our clinic includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital suite, in-house digital Xray capabilities, state of the art dental equipment including dental Xray, a closely supervised hospitalized area, and indoor kennels with outdoor walking areas.
What we offer for our full-time team:
· Competitive compensation
· Competitive medical, dental, vision
· 401k contributions
· Short-term Disability
· Long-term Disability
· Additional Voluntary Benefits
· Generous time off to ensure work/ life balance
· Personal and professional development opportunities
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Flexibility in scheduling
Some benefits also available to our part-time teamRequired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year experience in veterinary field as licensed Veterinary Technician
• Positive attitude and a great team player
• Loves pets