Thrive Pet Healthcare is seeking a Full-time Groomer + Veterinary Client Care Representative to join our new veterinary hospital in Nashville, Tennessee. Our new hospital is located in Nashville’s Wedgewood-Houston neighborhood just a few blocks from downtown Nashville.
Combine your love of grooming with your exceptional customer service experience for a unique full-time position with us at Thrive.
* Love to groom & can do traditional detailed haircuts
* Are reliable and punctual
* Are dog savvy and kind
* Love customer service
* You excel in client satisfaction & compassion
* You are friendly & outgoing
* You love a challenge
What we offer you:
* Competitive pay
* 80 Hours PTO per year
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* 401K with employer match
* Employer paid life insurance
* Employer paid 8 weeks of parental leave
* Employer paid purr-rental leave (adoption of pet)
* Employer paid assistance programs to aid in emotional wellbeing
* A drama free working culture
* And so much more!
Find out more about us at: http://www.thrivevet.com/.
Have questions? Please email Ellen Hemm at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Pet Groomer + Veterinary Customer Service