Department: Pets In Need Veterinary Clinic
Reports To: Practice Manager
Fulfills the client care and administrative functions of the Pets In Need Veterinary Clinic
- Provide compassionate care to our clients and patients
- Ensure prompt and accurate data recording procedures are followed each day
- Communicate in an effective and professional manner with the public and coworkers
- Triage medical phone calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including answering phones, calling clients, and responding to email inquiries.
- Utilize practice management software to schedule patient appointments, complete payment transactions, issue text, and email appointment reminders, maintain patient and client records, and generate reports.
- Assists in maintaining healthy, safe, sanitary, pleasant, and clean facilities
- Be a “team-leader” by displaying a positive attitude and acting as a motivating force for all staff members
- Follows all safety guidelines to ensure a safe work environment in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Demonstrates initiative and flexibility while working enthusiastically and cooperatively with all clinic staff and clients
- Perform all duties in accordance with Potter League policies and procedures
- Adheres to all Code of Conduct standards
- Other duties as requested
Pay: $16 – $18 per hour with consideration given for skills and experience
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
40 hours per week, four ten-hour days. Wed, Sat & Sun off.
How to Apply:
Please send a letter of interest to Todd Cramer, Chief Mission Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMPLOYMENT DISCLAIMER: This job description is not a contract – management reserves the right to change its contents at any time. This organization complies with the guidelines set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. This organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Genuinely enjoys engaging with people from diverse backgrounds
- Can relate to under-resourced individuals through their own experiences
- Enjoys pets & understands the health and other benefits they provide humans
- Values meaningful work & the positive impact their work has on others
- Reliable, responsible, & a team player
- Is organized, efficient, & multitasks well
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Office Equipment