Spring Dental is seeking a caring, compassionate person with excellent communication and people skills. A person who is dependable, detailed orientated, organized and an adaptable team player. Someone who wants to grow in a dental practice and help our patients achieve a healthy smile for life.
Here are some duties you will be responsible for:
· Warmly welcoming and greeting the patient into the dental office and treatment area
· Prepare room, set up instruments and materials in the treatment area for patient care
· Sterilize instruments
· Organize, stock and keep the treatment area clean
· Take quality radiographs: Periapical, full mouth series, bitewings and panoramic
· Maintain, update and write accurate patient records
· Provide patient with educational material, pre/post care instructions, follow ups and treatment case presentations
· Assist the Dr and patient in communicating areas of concerns and the importance of active treatment care.
· Undertake Lab tasks: pour/trim models, sending out/check on lab cases
· Assist the dentist in 4-hand dentistry
· Cross-training: scheduling, collecting payments, insurance verification- Required
· Continuous staff training and dental education- Required
Requirement and Skills:
· Certification of Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA)
· Certificate in Dental Radiograph
· Knowledge of dental instruments, sterilization regulations and instrument care.
· Intermediate computer knowledge and skills: Microsoft Office, Internet
· Knowledge of Dental Software program: Eaglesoft and Open Dental – training is provided as needed
· Proactive person, who can multi-task and be an independent problem solver
· Team Player
· Detail oriented, organized, punctual and reliable
· Excellent Communication and People Skills
Part Time or Full Time position. If you are looking for a satisfying, long-term career and want to grow with a fantastic, exciting dental practice for many years to come. You may be the person we’re looking for. Please email us your resume with a short bio about yourself and why you are the right person for the job. We can’t wait to meet you! Email: email@example.comRequired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Certification of Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA)
Certificate in Dental Radiograph
Knowledge of dental instruments, sterilization regulations and instrument care.
Intermediate computer knowledge and skills: Microsoft Office, Internet
Knowledge of Dental Software program: Eaglesoft and Open Dental – training is provided as needed
Proactive person, who can multi-task and be an independent problem solver
Detailed orientated, organized, punctual and reliable