South Maui Animal Clinic is seeking a Veterinary Technician Assistant to join their team!
We are a general Veterinary Practice serving the community Monday – Saturday and offer 10 hour shifts.
Our Ideal new team member is:
* Someone who is a motivated team player.
* Someone who can communicate effectively and professionally with our doctors, clients, and other staff members.
* Someone who has a desire and passion to learn every day.
* Someone who has compassion for both the animal patients and the pet owners.
* Someone with animal care and veterinary experience.
Our Veterinary Technician Assistants are responsible for a variety of tasks related to customer service and patient care within the veterinary practice including, but not limited to:
* Animal Handling
* Pre- and post-operative patient care
* Creating and presenting financial options and estimates
* Accurately entering service charges into client processing database
* Extensive client interaction
* Preparing medications
* Assisting with taking X-Rays of animals
* Administering medications, vaccines, and treatments prescribed by our in-house veterinarians.
* Assisting with drawing blood samples for testing
Interested in a career in the veterinary field?
Learn more about us at https://www.mauianimalclinic.com/
and apply today!
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: