South Maui Animal Clinic is seeking a Veterinary Technician to join their team!
** Sign on Bonus and relocation assistance for RVT candidates! **
Our clinic treats both dogs and cats, along with exotics and birds! We also offer acupuncture!
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development within the hospital and Thrive Pet Healthcare! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Our Ideal Candidate is:
* Someone who is a motivated team player.
* Someone who can communicate effectively and professionally with our doctors, clients, and other staff members.
* Someone who has a desire and passion to learn every day.
* Someone who has compassion for both the animal patients and the pet owners.
Our Veterinary Technician are responsible for a variety of tasks related to customer service and patient care within the veterinary practice including, but not limited to:
* Animal Handling
* Pre- and post-operative patient care
* Creating and presenting financial options and estimates
* Accurately entering service charges into client processing database
* Extensive client interaction
* Preparing medications
* Taking X-Rays of animals
* Administering medications, vaccines, and treatments prescribed by our in-house veterinarians.
* Drawing blood samples for testing
Learn more about us at https://www.mauianimalclinic.com/
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: