South Maui Animal Clinic is seeking a full time Client Service Representative to join the team!
Client Service Representatives work to create a positive customer experience and create client loyalty. By using customer service skills to gather important information from the client they help create a more impactful and efficient experience between the client and medical staff.
We provide an incredible benefits package for full-time team members!
* Provide first class customer service and help to solve or elevate any concerns that the client has
* Build lasting relationships by forming a genuine connection with each client that walks through our doors
* Engage with each client to inform and educate them on the benefits of essential products and services
* Listen to the client’s needs and properly communicate to the medical team for a more effective and efficient appointment
* Use empathy to communicate any changes in schedule to our guests and approach late clients with a problem-solving mindset
* Control the flow of the appointments by ensuring the clients are checked in and taken to the exam rooms at the proper time
* Ensure exam rooms are clean and fully stocked each day – before and after each appointment
* Ensure the lobby is clean and welcoming for each visitor
* Conduct payment (including proper cash handling) transactions at the front desk when applicable
* High school diploma or GED required
* Great communication and organizational skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to be an empathetic listener
* Ability to deescalate uncomfortable situations to ensure guest satisfaction
* Understand and be able to use and trouble shoot, computers, tablets, email and have a basic understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs
* Must be able to stand from sitting, walk, sit and move freely for extended periods of time
* Veterinary Experience Preferred
* Weekend Availability Required
Interested in a career in Veterinary Medicine? Apply today!
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: