ServicePower is a leading field-service management software company trusted by organizations around the world such as GE Appliances, LG, Electrolux, Assurant and more to provide an exceptional customer experience while delivering significant operational efficiencies. Our best in-class technology is developed by global leaders to connect Manufactures and TPAs to Independent Service Providers to manage in and out-of-warranty repairs, enabling on-demand field service delivery.
We are looking for Repair Technicians to join our network of independent contractors to help meet growing client demand and deliver an excellent standard of service to our clients. We are processing millions of transactions per year and are currently looking to expand our service provider network, ServicePower Premier Network.
- Build your own schedule and work area using the ServicePower platform.
- Diagnose and repair customer appliances of your expertise including refrigerators, washers and dryers, ranges and range hoods, televisions, and more.
- Provide courteous and knowledgeable repairs of customer products
- Continuous, additional business from top industry leaders in your field of expertise and service area.
- Online access to our award-winning field service software, an advanced dispatch and claims processing application, to make your day-to-day activities easier.
- Monday to Friday access to our friendly and industry-experienced Customer Service and Dispatch Support teams
- Receive Software & Dispatch Support (e.g., parts and technical support as needed) at no cost to you
- Prompt payment terms
This opportunity is for an independent contractor in the appliance technician field. ServicePower is not an employer of service contractors; we facilitate connections between technicians and customers who require repairs.Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Appliance Repair education, training or certification OR 1+ years of professional experience
Valid Driver’s License (Required)
Current W9 available via IRS website, Tax ID, or SSN
Certificate of Insurance with a non-expired General Liability Policy
High School Diploma or Equivalent education
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Proficiency to navigate mobile and tablet-based technology