Calling all veterinary receptionists and client care coordinators! Are you looking for a new clinic? Want to work in a learning-oriented environment? Do you want to belong to a clinic that is closed on the weekends to protect your work/life balance? You may be a great fit for Oak Hills Veterinary and Salem Cat Clinic in West Salem!
We are an AAHA certified general practice open Monday-Friday. We have one full-time doctor who sees dogs, cats, and pocket exotics like rabbits & guinea pigs. Our team works hard to coordinate patient care and manage our schedule so we don’t become overloaded but we can still treat as many patients as possible! We encourage a love of learning and training for each team member.
We work hard to ensure our patients are as relaxed as possible during their appointments and procedures, which is why we have separate canine and feline entrances to the lobby. Our practice consists of four exam rooms, surgery suite, a small feline treatment area, a larger canine/feline treatment area, separate canine and feline kennel rooms, a radiograph area, ultrasonography, and more!
If you are curious, detail-oriented, interested in learning and honing your skills, and are a team player, we want you! We are looking for someone passionate about providing the best customer care possible for our clients & their beloved pets. Previous veterinary client service experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work four 10 hour shifts/week
- Rounds training after fully trained
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills in variety of situations
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong computer skills
- Practice management software
- Social media posting is a plus
- Practice management software
- Ability to be direct and also accept constructive feedback
- Able to support clients in many different situations
- wellness exams
- humane euthanasia situations
- urgent to emergency situations
- Ability to discuss money, treatment plans, and educate clients on the value of what outstanding service our doctors and team provides
- Ordering, receiving office supplies and retain pet items
- WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND GROW WITH US!
Benefits for our team members:
- Generous pay based on experience and skillset
- Raises based on merit
- Health and eye insurance
- 401K with 3% employer matching
- Shoe and scrub allowance annually
- Generous pet care benefits
- Paid CE opportunities
- In clinic training
We make it a priority to support each and every team member in order to provide the highest veterinary care to our patients! The entire team makes a commitment to support & nurture your success. If you are hard working and love to learn new skills, we would love to talk with you about opportunities at our privately owned practice!Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent communication skills
Strong phone etiquette
Strong PMS and computer skills
Veterinary knowledge is a plus
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND BE ACTIVE TEAM PLAYER!
About Oak Hills Veterinary Clinic & Salem Cat Clinic
AAHA & AAFP accredited practice with focus on canine, feline, and small mammal medicine. We strive to EXCEED pet owner expectations. Happy client, every time!