- Troubleshoot, maintain & repair company-owned assets. Knowledge of microtunneling and HDD
- Equipment may include: Microtunnel Boring Machines, Horizontal
Directional Drilling Rigs, Hydraulic Power Packs, Bentonite Cleaning Systems, Diesel Engines, AC/DC
Motors, & Generators.
- Use hand and power tools in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Coordinate with supervisor to make sure all parts and/or materials for project are accounted for.
- Operate forklift, telehandler, and/or wheel loader to move and load items.
- Complete paperwork
and document all repairs.
- Perform repairs and routine maintenance, as instructed by supervisor, on all company-owned equipment.
- Instruct assistant(s) on proper equipment repair methods. Load/unload trucks during mobilization/demobilization.
Microtunneling knowledge, HDD Equipment knowledge, Exposure to Heavy Equipment, Knowledge of different electrical, hydraulic, mechanical systems