Summit Pharmacy Inc., a subsidiary of Healthcare.com, is a premier workers’ compensation pharmacy. Our team consists of passionate, caring, dedicated, and talented people. This position is responsible for incoming and outgoing calls to patients, as well as working with our sales team to provide updates as needed. No previous pharmacy experience required, on the job training is provided.
What you’ll do:
● Outbound calls to patients, doctors, insurance companies, sales reps, and attorneys
● Inbound calls, routing calls to the appropriate department as necessary
● Enroll patients for pharmacy services, including collecting and entering client information into the pharmacy system
● Collaborate in a team environment with all departments in the pharmacy
What you’ll need:
● Arizona Pharmacy Technician License or trainee certificate
For trainee certificate, you need:
1. High school diploma or its equivalent.
2. Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Company covers the cost to obtain from the state)
● Full time availability M-F, in person only, no weekend hours
● Excellent phone customer service. Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with others, both internally and externally.
● Willing to think outside the box and offer suggestions to improve quality, workflow, and current procedures. We welcome new ideas
● Willing to go the extra mile to assist patients and ensure a positive experience
● Ability to multitask well
● Proficiency with Windows applications
● (Preferred but not required) Knowledge of prescription medications
Benefits and Perks:
Medical, dental, and vision with 100% company paid premiums for the employee
20 days of paid time off
10 company observed holidays
Up to $1200 towards annual learning and development stipend
8 weeks of paid parental leave
401k plan with company match
Lunch provided on Fridays
An inclusive company culture established by an incredible team!
About The Company
HealthCare.com has become one of America’s fastest-growing insurtech companies, revolutionizing how consumers shop for health insurance. Leveraging advanced technology and data science, the company has developed customized proprietary products to better fit consumer requirements, enhance customer satisfaction and take some of the guesswork and inefficiencies out of buying insurance.
Get to Know Us!
**Must be able to pass pre-employment items required. Includes drug test (tested back 90 days for illegal drugs) & also a criminal background check.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Pharmacy Tech License or Trainee certificate, Medical Billing or Insurance claims background