The nation’s leading mobile pet grooming service, Furry Land Mobile Pet Grooming, is expanding its locations and is looking to bring experienced Pet Groomers onto its team! For the last 6 years, Furry Land Mobile Pet Grooming has provided high-quality, personal pet grooming services right in the driveway of our client’s homes. We’re looking for pet lovers of any kind that want to make a real change in the lives of pets in our care. Are you ready to join an amazing team and change your own life? We are supportive, rewarding and customer-centric.
Be respectful of all animals and their owners.
Work with animals of all types and all different personality types.
Be able to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions.
Be able to work in a variety of surroundings, from homes to professional spaces like pet stores or vet offices.
At Furry Land Mobile Grooming, we take care of the business so you can focus on the furry family members who utilize our services. A pet groomer that is interested in Furry Land Mobile Grooming can expect some of the Key Pet Groomer Responsibilities
· A love of animals!
· 2+ years of pet grooming experience (Required)
The services for dogs and cat grooming up to acceptable breed standards as well as any client requests we may come across. This includes (but is not limited to): cutting, bathing, nail clipping, and finishing of services
· Managing a digital schedule via smartphone
· Maintaining cleanliness and sanitary environments for the pets in our care
· Upholding and maintaining the Furry Land vehicle and property
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients
· Valid state’s driver’s license – MUST BE 21+ Years of age or older (Required)
· Must pass a criminal background check
· Ability to lift to 75lbs and/or heavy dogs temporarily
Furry Land is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Atleast 2 Years of grooming experience
Valid driver’s license
Must be 21 Years of age or older