Are you a licensed veterinary technician looking to lead, support and contribute to the growth of a successful, client-focused team? Are you organized, dependable, and ready to flex the skill set you’ve been cultivating since the start of your career? If so, Dale City Animal Hospital located in Woodbridge, VA has a fantastic opportunity for you!
Licensed Veterinary Technicians play an integral leadership role in our hospital whether they are handling patient care, assisting doctors in surgery, or training/mentoring their fellow support staff members. You will fully utilize your skillset and continue to develop your knowledge for years to come! We are looking for a compassionate technician who is ready to put their skills and leadership ability to work!
What to Expect:
- Quality medicine: Our team is dedicated to providing outstanding care and communication to every client and patient that comes through our doors.
- Inclusive community culture: Our team treats each other with respect and kindness. We strive to ensure everyone feels welcome and included.
- Appreciation: Our Doctors and technicians truly value each individual team member for who they are and each unique experience they bring to the team. Growing and maintaining an excellent culture at our hospital is of vital importance. We want YOU to be a part of the growth and positive changes we are implementing!
- Excellent training and continuing education opportunities: We are proud to offer onsite CE lunch & learns provided by our reps/vendors so every member continues to learn and build on their current knowledge and skills! LVT’s also will receive a generous annual CE allowance
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE! We believe a quality work-life balance is essential to continuing to provide amazing care to our community. We offer multiple shifts/flexible scheduling and a consistent schedule so you can plan and enjoy your time off!
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- You are an experienced licensed veterinary technician.
- It is incredibly important to our team to find the RIGHT fit. We want to find someone who shares our goals and values, someone who is friendly, compassionate, dependable, and truly wants to make a difference.
- You want to participate in creating an unbeatable culture and enjoyable environment.
- You possess strong leadership skills and enjoy both teaching & mentoring. You truly love veterinary medicine and believe in ongoing eng
About Dale City Animal Hospital
Dale City Animal Hospital has been serving the community for over 50 years! We are a growing Three-doctor, AAHA accredited, small animal (canine, feline & exotic patients!) hospital. Our newly renovated facility offers spacious exam rooms, a dental suite, a double surgical suite, and separate canine and feline kennel areas. The treatment area has dry and wet tables, digital full body, and dental radiographs, a fully equipped in-house laboratory, and a pharmacy! Our team is proud to offer a wide variety of services including PAW plans for our patients, wellness and preventative care, dental prophylaxis, soft tissue surgery, laser therapy, and more. Our culture is one of high standards, professional dedication, patient care, and an unrelenting commitment to customer service.