Cleveland Clinic Interview Day – New Mentor Hospital
Join us for a virtual interview interview day focused on sterile processing positions available at our new Mentor Hospital. We’ll be meeting with candidates virtually from 10a-2p on Friday, February 10th. Please complete an application and you’ll be contacted to discuss the position and schedule time with the hiring manager to discuss the openings available. We look forward to connecting with you!
As an SPD Certified Technician, you’ll directly enhance patient care and safety. You’ll be responsible for safe, efficient practices for decontamination, instrument assembly, wrapping and sterilization of all reprocessed instruments, distribution equipment and case cart management. As part of your responsibilities, you will:
• Build case carts, ensuring adherence to procedures.
• Maintain adequate levels of inventories and order and stock supplies.
• Perform case pull functions.
• Perform ordering, stocking and inventory control functions.
• Perform record-keeping functions, including processing, sterilization and quality assurance.
The ideal candidate:
• Is determined, committed, and hardworking.
• Works well in a team and can be relied on to do their job well.
• Thinks critically, has good judgment and can work with minimal supervision.
• Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
CRCST or CBSPD