Charleston Veterinary Referral Center has exciting and rewarding career opportunities in our hospital! If you want to increase your knowledge and skills, we would like to meet you! We are looking for veterinary assistants to provide gold standard care to our patients. We are fast paced and serious about providing the best medicine!
Here’s what readiness looks like at CVRC:
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Have a willingness to learn
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Show kindness and compassion to patients, clients, and team members
- Anticipate patient, tech and doctor needs
- Dedicated to personal and professional growth
- Great at communication
- Embrace teamwork
- We have a 16,000 square foot state of the art facility
- Equipment includes:
- Full in house lab
- Minimally invasive surgical suites
- Cath lab
- In house blood bank
- Intensive care unit
CVRC has specialists in the following disciplines:
- Internal Medicine
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Critical Care
We believe through collaboration, compassion, and integrity our team is able to provide the highest quality of medicine for each and every patient that walks through our doors.
Compensation ranges from $14-16/ hr with a $2 shift differential for overnight shifts.
Here are some of the perks and benefits at CVRC:
- Health insurance
- Pet insurance
- Generous paid time off and paid sick time
- Prioritize work life balance
- 401k (matching)
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for those looking to enroll in tech school and obtain LVT.
It’s a calling and we are on a mission to save lives! Join our team and apply now!Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The skills needed to be part of our READY team:
Minimum of 1 year working in veterinary medicine, either in general practice or ECC is preferred, but not required.
Have an understanding of basic veterinary knowledge
Attention to detail
Strong communication skills with both clients and team members
About Charleston Veterinary Referral Center
CVRC is a 24 hour emergency referral center located in beautiful Charleston, SC. We are the ONLY VECCS Level 1 Certified Facility in South Carolina and 1 of 2 in the southeast region of the United States!