West Maui Animal Clinic is looking of a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
The purpose of this position is to provide outstanding client service including the following duties:
* answers the phone
* differentiates between routine and emergency cases
* schedules appointments
* greets clients
* admits and checks out patients
* processes payments
* manages financial information
* communicates information between clients and staff
Directly reports to the CCS Team Leader and/or Practice Manager. Periodically receives direction from the Practice Manager and veterinarians.
• Follows established hospital guidelines for communicating with clients in different types of situations, such as general inquiries, scheduling appointments, routine and non-routine medical questions, patient emergencies, and prescription refills.
• Handles basic questions regarding hospital services, fees, and animal care and treatment in accordance with hospital policies. Appropriately directs other questions and communication to a veterinarian, Practice Manager, or other staff member.
• Uses active-listening skills to obtain all necessary medical and personal information from the client.
• Discerns any potential client problems, complaints, or questions and handles them appropriately.
Marketing and Client Education
• Promotes the hospital to persons inquiring about the practice, fees, and products/services.
• Educates clients regarding preventive medicine and vaccination requirements. Informs clients of suggested procedures to maintain their pets’ good health
* Knowledge of veterinary medical terminology and procedures and general computer skills.
* Ability to type 45 words per minute and use a 10-key adding machine
* At least two years’ recent experience in an office or medical environment, with
Our comprehensive benefits and perks demonstrate our commitment to employees, their families, and their future – From health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401ks, we offer the resources our team needs to maintain a healthy and fruitful life.
While it’s no big secret, Maui is a gorgeous place to call home, we are the only clinic with three unique locations on the island! All of our clinics are within a mile of the ocean, and all are located within our own beautiful buildings with private parking lots. Whether you are a hiker, surfer, family man/woman, or someone who enjoys malls and movies, all of our locations offer you the best of the best for a healthy and fun lifestyle!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exemplary patient care we want you to join our amazing team!
Learn more about us at https://www.mauianimalclinic.com/
We look forward to meeting you! https://www.click2apply.net/ygPlaxIwN6eEmi4lltG6nd
PI186306386Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: