Animal Medical & Surgical Center is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated receptionist who has excellent people skills and a love of animals.
* Must be available for any shift (mornings, nights or weekends)
* 2-3 years of veterinary industry experience
* Great communication skills
* Outstanding multi-tasker
The Customer Service Representative leads the CSR staff and monitors all aspects of client service and satisfaction. The CSR has superior computer/practice management software training, and advanced office equipment knowledge. Must be able to accept responsibility, listen to staff and clients objectively, communicate well and be organized. The CSR will help set the tone for a positive image of the company with co-workers, clients, vendors and the public.
* Support all company protocols as outlined in handbooks, and operations manuals
* Maintain client relationships and service standards
* Scheduling appointments
* Ability to field high volume of phone calls
* Outstanding communication skills
* Process payments
* Maintain cash drawer
* Perform any duty that may be necessary in the best interest of the business
* Previous leadership experience in a veterinary or pet care role preferred
* Veterinary CSR experience required
* Weekends required
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, paid parental leave, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet discounts, and much more!
PI187863450Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: