A CRO drug discovery company that specializes in research and development for diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Bipolar disorder, are looking to add an Animal Care Technician to the team!
- Making sure that all animals are kept in a safe and clean environment
- Performing animal husbandry techniques to make sure animals are cared for
- Documenting data according time and place of animal care
- Breeding and maintenance of several models that are requested by the various research groups
- Make sure all mice are counted and always accounted for according to studies
- Cleaning out lab, including throwing out the garbage
- Other projects/duties assigned
- High School Diploma or AS Degree or BS Degree.
- Must be comfortable handling rodents
- Must be able to life up to 25-50 lbs
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K (unmatched)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law